Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

hi i would like to know pro's and Con's if i run multiple host firmware packages in the single chassis.Like if my UCS is running with firmware of 1.4.1m ( having backup of 1.3.1 and 1.1.1j) with 3 blades in one chassiscan i assign  service-profiles h...

radanget by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup an connection from Netapp to n5k using CNA card on Netapp.I've configured n5k as it should, but it seems that it always fails with:2011 Jun 27 11:45:19 site1-n5k-sw1 %PORT-5-IF_TRUNK_DOWN: %$VSAN 50%$ Interface vfc31, vsan 50 i...

We're trying to install RHEL 6.1 on B-200 M1 blade server and facing following issue: Anacoda see two virtual devices from UCS as /dev/sda and /dev/sdb. Two physical disks are referred as /dev/sdc and /dev/sdd.Can we remove all virtual media devices ...

We've installed Windows 2008 R2 on a couple of B200 M2 blades.Each of them is showing a "Removable Disk" in Windows Explorer.  (See attachment 1)When you go to Disk Management and go to the properties of the disk (usually disk 1) it says the type of ...

95huskers by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes