Hello. Does the server C-series option- "prefailure warranty", similar HP Systems Insight Manager? If so, by what means this is achieved, what additional software is necessary? Server is in stand alone mode. Thank You.
Cisco UCS products are covered under Cisco Unified Computing Three-Year Limited Hardware Warranty wherein:
• Warranty is applicable to Cisco Unified Computing System products only.
• Hardware warranty duration: 3 years
• Hardware replacement: Cisco or its service center will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship a replacement part within the next Cisco business day after receipt of the RMA request. Actual delivery times of replacement products might vary depending on customer location.
• Software, including freeware operating systems and applications, is provided "as is," and in no event does Cisco warrant that the software is error free or that the customer will be able to operate the software without problems or interruptions.
• Both hardware and software warranties commence from the date of shipment to customer (and in case of resale by a Cisco reseller, commencing not more than 90 days after original shipment by Cisco).
• Warranty allows guest access only to Cisco.com.
For more information, You can check the links below for your reference:
New episode on the Cisco UCS X-Series Modular SystemListen: https://smarturl.it/CCRS8E23 Follow us: https://twitter.com/CiscoChampion The Cisco UCS X-Series Modular System simplifies your data center, adapting to the unpredictable needs of...
Join us for this #CiscoChat focused on how you can unlock the power of your hybrid cloud infrastructure. A panel of Cisco and industry experts will discuss Cisco’s hybrid cloud strategy and dive deep into the future-ready infrastructure behind it all.
How to collect UCS Rack Server Tech support (Command Line) ?
SSH to the server and login with Username and password
Just Copy and Paste below commands for different protocols
CIMC tech support will be collected on the remote machine in som...
Was trying to get neworking to work on a new Ubuntu install on a UCS server. I did a "shutdown -r" and rebooted the server. Now it seems to be stuck in the Aptio setup utility. I either choose "save and exit" or exit without saving changes and I am brough...