Views
Helpful
Replies

C200 M2 RAID Configuration check

luisrolocq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

How can I check if the RAID configuration in my C200 M2 server is correct, the server was purchased from Cisco and I understand that it should be preconfigured with the correct RAID for Call Manager but I want to double check and make sure before I install VMW and create the virtual machines, I went in to the pre-boot CLI and ran the command -ldinfo -l0 -a0 and got the following out put:

IMG_1674.JPG

Does this mean is correct ?? not to familiar with this and not sure how to check if Primary 1 has disk 0, and 1 and Secondary has 2 and 3, do I need to reconfigure RAID to match the config. in the release notes

Thanks 

3 Replies 3

rewilkin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Reginald

Thanks for your replay but I know what my configuration should be, what I dont know is if the out put of the command displayed above is the result of a right configuration, since this was a tricky question I opened a TAC case and they confirmed that the C200 M2 purchased directly from Cisco comes preconfigured with RAID 10 and that the output indicates that is correctly configured.

Luis

Luis,

Glad TAC was able to get you an answer.  I figure if it came from us(Cisco)then it would have the config you ordered.  Thanks for being a customer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: