cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCS Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Login Error

I have Cisco UCS 1.4 (3q) and just installed the MP v2.1 for Cisco UCS, however when I click on the "Management Pack Events" alert view in the SCOM console, there are error for event number 19900.  The description of the error is as follows:

Description:

CISCO UCS R2 MP (https://10.x.x.x/nuova) [CISCO.UCS.R2.Proxy.LoadCache.ProbeAction.vbs] : CISCO UCS Login Error: Authentication failed (Code: 551)

I noticed that it's looking for the /nuova directory, but in order to login to our UCS environment, we usually just go to the IP address - so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it?  I've verified that when going directly to the IP from Internet Explorer I can login using the opsmgr credentials we specifically created for this account.  I've also gone through the process of creating a run-as account on the SCOM side and associated it with the correct profiles.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

guyp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Troubleshooting has found out its user error, wrong password configured.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card