Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ericwill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Updated July 25, 2014:  Reposted UCSPE 2.1(3a) to fix the expired certificate issue.

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator, Release 2.1(3aPE1) includes the following enhancements:

• Smartplay bundles updated with the new bundle packs

• Ivy Bridge processor support added for Rack and Blade Servers

Comments
Manas Dutta
Level 1
Level 1

Eric, the download stops after some time. What should I do?

saadiqbal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eric,

Having the same problem as Manas!

kalpeshnmodi
Level 1
Level 1

I face the same problem.

zi sldo
ericwill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

email me at ericwill at cisco dot com, and I can get you a link to download this.

Thanks,
Eric

ericwill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

email me at ericwill at cisco dot com, and I can get you a link to download this.

Thanks,
Eric

ericwill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks,
Eric

nabilsiddiqi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eric

do you know if cisco has a UCS emulator for 2.1(3c) ?

thanks

rutariq
Community Member

What's the right version of JAVA for the UCS Manager 2.1.3to bring up the GUI? (MacOS Yosemite 10.10.3 using Safari/Firefox)

I am getting "Application Blocked by Java Security"

Reason: Your security settings have blocked an application signed with an expired or not-yet-valid certificate from running

My current JAVA version is jre-8u45-macos-x64.dmg

rulzz.atul1
Community Member

the download stops after some time. What should I do?

Paul.Reyes
Community Member

Our current UCS environment is 2.1(3g). I'd like to ask if this is the correct Emulator version to download? I'm guessing this Emulator will have a UCS version of 2.1(3a). Is there a way to upgrade it to 2.1(3g) to make it similar with what we have in Production?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: