Views
Helpful
Replies

Different Fabric Interconnect Models Same chassis

Youssef Aoufi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Team,

Can i mix different Fabric Interconnect Models with the same UCS Chassis. For Example : 1x6248 and 1x6332 instead of 2x6248 or 2x6332?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi  Youssef,

Fabric Interconencts of different models is only supported during an upgrade process from say 2x6248 to 2x6332

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi  Youssef,

Fabric Interconencts of different models is only supported during an upgrade process from say 2x6248 to 2x6332

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Thank you Chris,

Really appreciate!

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card