cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Install ESXi 6.0 on CISCO B200 M4 Blade

blueangel5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone . recently i made 1 blade server working. I installed Windows 2012 R2. 

That before i got a problem with 4K HDD.

But when i put a bootloader path it worked but i dont know what is the connection between the bootloader and the windows boot loader.

Now my only last problem was about installing ESXi 6.0. I already download the custom CISCO Image ESXi installer but still recieving the same error after i selected the hard disk to install the ESXi.

Can anyone tell me is there a way on how i can install ESXi on my CISCO B200 M4 Blade server with 4k Hard Disk?

Thank You.

5 Replies 5

Walter Dey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/141976/how-install-esxi-ucs-servers

That was basic installation. Sorry but i''m asking about installing to my CISCO Blade with 4k Local Drive. via UEFI mode. 

I have to know w/c boot parameters should i put in the uefi boot parameters configuration for ESXi. Thanks

Greetings.

Do you have any non-4K drives you can test with?

You still have the issue that the 4K drives are not qualified or supported currently in the blades, and you may very well be running into a complication from that.

Thanks,

Kirk...

But i had installed the Win Server 2012 R2 on that by changing the Legacy to UEFI boot options.

And also i want to ask if i can use any HDD for the CISCO Blade B200 M4 ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card