Views
Helpful
Replies

Intersight Installation support

sachinc01
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I have 9 chassis & 6 Fabric interconnect I want to monitor report & Utilization. for this reason I have download Cisco intersight OVA file & install on VM,its successfully install & showing login option i was try many password but its cant take can some one guide how to do further process & access intersight through GUI..

please find this attachment for your reference...

If you know please suggest 3rd party software or UCS & FI..

Regards,

Sachin

12 Replies 12

Felipe de Mello
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@sachinc01 Are you following the documentationAfter you install the Cisco Intersight Virtual Appliance OVA, go to <<http://your fqdn.com>> to access the Initial Setup Wizard and continue following the instructions from the documentation.

Hi @sachinc01 ,

Firstly, a tip:

it's a good idea to put your screendumps inline, otherwise people don't look at them. So I've put yours here so others can see more easily.

ns.JPG

Secondly, there is a great video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0_T0v7aJD4 which tells you to make sure you configure an IP address when deploying the .ova, and to create two DNS hostnames to this IP address

Untitled 10.jpg

ANd finally, @Felipe de Mello is correct, once you have deployed the appliacnce with it IP address set during the .ova deployment, you point your browser to that IP.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for Guide

I have below Esxi version

Client version:

Client build number:

ESXi version: 

ESXi build number:

There is no option seen customize template.

file1.JPG

Please guide which version I will need or how to get this option.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

t.jpg

Dear Sir,

Thanks for support.

I have reach here but after 15% process is stop.

Unable to login which i was share to you on top 172 Login:

Please guide.

Rs,

Sachin

If any one know this please guide

Glad to see you got it sorted.

Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

We have able to configured & start Intersight software but it get stuck After 15% alrady attached snap

Please guide for further process  or share User guide to install Intersight.            

OK - perhaps I mis-read yoru last reply. I though you had it sorted.

It might be time to contact the TAC

We have able to configured & start Intersight software but it get stuck After 15% alrady attached snap

Please guide for further process or share User guide to install Intersight

Thanks Sirji Now its working.

Hi Sachin

We are stuck and username / password is not working in VM console. Can you please guide me on how to resolve.

Username: admin@local

Please advise if anything is wrong in above scenario.

RedNectar.Chris
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card