cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for c420 m3 spare part (UCSC-DBKP-08D)

unite01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we own an UCS c420 m3 and we are looking to expend the storage capacity. to do so we need to buy the now end of sales/life spare parts to add 8 hdd to it. i have been able to find the raid controller but i cannot find a reliable website that ship to UE for the backplane (UCSC-DBKP-08D). looking for suggestion on where i could find that part or a replacement ?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco Select Cisco UCS Server Accessories. The last day to order the affected product(s) is June 7, 2017. Customers with active service contracts will continue to receive support from the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) as shown in Table 1 of the EoL bulletin. Table 1 describes the end-of-life milestones, definitions, and dates for the affected product(s). Table 2 lists the product part numbers affected by this announcement. For customers with active and paid service and support contracts, support will be available under the terms and conditions of customers' service contract.
Please find the below link for more details:-
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-c-series-rack-servers/eos-eol-notice-c51-738726.html

Thanks, i had found a similar document but neither suggest a replacement part, any suggestiong, 2nd hand as well, are welcome :)

UCSC-DBKP-08D=

8 Drive Backplane For C-Series

There is currently no replacement product available for this product.

-

-

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card