Views
Helpful
Replies

LSI Software RAID unresponsive

Sgiesbrecht
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have a Cisco C240 M4L. I have 2 internal SSD's using the LSI Software RAID card. I have entered into the configuration utility via Ctrl + M. My 2 drives are listed and I have tried a few times to create a new configuration; however, every time I get to the yes/no option to save the configuration the screen just freezes up and nothing happens after I select yes. The drives I have are only 120GB SSD's so it shouldn't take long to complete the configuration. 

LSI.png

If anyone has any advice on how to correct this issues I am all ears.

Thanks,

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sgiesbrecht
Level 1
Level 1

I finally got it work. Even though New Configuration should destroy any configuration you already have this is not what happened. Once I went into view/add configuration I was able to add my drives to a configuration, not sure where the config came from since I wasn't able to create it,  and everything went as expected. Seems very strange that the New configuration actions didn't work. Any way it seems to be working now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Sgiesbrecht
Level 1
Level 1

I finally got it work. Even though New Configuration should destroy any configuration you already have this is not what happened. Once I went into view/add configuration I was able to add my drives to a configuration, not sure where the config came from since I wasn't able to create it,  and everything went as expected. Seems very strange that the New configuration actions didn't work. Any way it seems to be working now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card