Views
Helpful
Replies

missing test aaa server ldap command

csco11542695
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody  please help me.

I'm already configure UCS manager authentication with LDAP by following this guide https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14642

everything OK but in the last step i can't issue command test aaa server ldap the more detail is on screenshot.

UCS Manager v1.4.1(1m)

5 Replies 5

abbharga
Level 4
Level 4

Sayan,

What is the NXOS (switch firmware) version?

./Abhinav

Abbharga Thank for replay me.

i have screenshot of my show version

Sayan,

From the image i can see the switches are running the 1.3 firmware.

* Can you make sure you pgrade your switches to match the same version as the UCSM. It is always recommened to run the same firmware version across all the end-points / components across the UCS system.

* the ldap test commend was avaiable from 1.4 firmware (i.e. both the UCSM and the NXOS firmware should be at 1.4)

./Abhinav

I'll try to upgrade UCSM and NXOS firmware later because this is production server after that i'll post the result for you.

Did you know ? have another command to debug or test UCSM authen with LDAP. Now it don't work. But i hope it work after upgrade all firmware to 1.4

You can use the debug ldap command to debug, however there is no other command to test it.

Since you are running the 1.4 UCSM version you can create a domain for LDAP authentications, turn on the debug and test the connectivity by choosing the ldap domain on the login box.

./Abhinav

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card