Views
Helpful
Replies

N6004EF-96Q-BUN Technical Specification

Manthan Shah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for technical details for "N6004EF-96Q-BUN".

There is no specific Cisco datasheet avaialble for this device or i couldn't found any relevant data through 3rd party websites.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manthan,

What I meant to say is that you will not find info if you look under the PID for the bundle, you need to find the root PID.

For example, the BE6K-ST-BDL-K9 is a UC bundle, I dont look for it, I actually look for the spec sheet for a C220 which can be something like UCSC-C220-M3S.

-Kenny

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Manthan,

It is a bundle that can be seen from the last part of the PID : N6004EF-96Q-BUN

It is difficult to find information for that kind of PID cause they are "bundle" and we do not release spec sheets for those in specific, what is the product you need info for?    As mentioned, since this is a bundle, it is very likely that there are more than just one PID on this particular part you mentioned.

-Kenny

Hi Kenny,

I am aware that "BUN" stands for bundle product but i am looking for some technical specification, details and key characteristics for this product for some comparison work.

But unfortunately, there is no details available for this product in Cisco public urls.

So is there anyway, i can get it?

Manthan,

What I meant to say is that you will not find info if you look under the PID for the bundle, you need to find the root PID.

For example, the BE6K-ST-BDL-K9 is a UC bundle, I dont look for it, I actually look for the spec sheet for a C220 which can be something like UCSC-C220-M3S.

-Kenny

I was looking for information as well  and found that this part cannot be configured / ordered on it's own, it's only when a base unit of N6004EF-6FEX-10G does the N6004EF-96Q-BUN  automatically come up as an automatically added part ...at zero dollar.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card