Views
Helpful
Replies

SCOM 2012 UCS pack and C-series monitoring

majesticpunk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone know if the SCOM 2012 UCS pack can be used to monitor Cisco C-series server at the hardware level?

If so, can it do this directly without going through UCSM (FICs)?

If not, is there any sort of pack setup for monitoring of C-series servers?

If this requires the 2248TP units connected up to our FICs, I'm open to that, but need to justify the costs.

3 Replies 3

abbharga
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Justin,

Currently we do not have a MP to support the C series in standalone mode. This is on the roadmap and we should have it in some future releases.

However C series integrated with UCSM can be monitored using the SCOM MP.

Please note: For the integration, you need the 2232 FEX. UCSM version 2.0.2 onwards, we only support 2232 for the C series integration.

Thanks!

./abhinav

Hi !

Is there any RTM Date available for the UCS-C Series Management Pack for OpsMgr 2012 ?!

I see a lot of enterprise customers within western europe using those series and who want to monitor them via OpsMgr 2012 ... it is quite disappointing not having any MP yet available (at least perhaps a Beta ?!)

Thanks in advance,

Guido

Hi,

Is this Management Pack available/released now?

I need to monitor Cisco C200 & Cisco IronPort C 380 using Microsoft SCOM 2012 R2.

Thanks,

Junaid Ahmed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: