Views
Helpful
Replies

TWO HX-E-220M5SX Edge dEPLOYMENT WITH ova INSTALLER

Mohammed786
Level 1
Level 1

Hi aLL

I have 2 node HX-E-220M5SX Edge and I am trying to install Hyperflex. I am getting below error for entering third node IP address details.

Please advice how can install hyperflex with two-node WITH hYPERFLEX INSTALLER(OVA)

I have chosen the edge cluster.

2 Replies 2

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check the requirements section of https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/hyperconverged_systems/HyperFlex_HX_DataPlatformSoftware/Edge_Deployment_Guide/b_HyperFlex_Edge_Deployment_Guide_4_0/b_HyperFlex_Edge_Deployment_Guide_4_0_chapter_01000.html#topic_55FADDE9E15C4B1CB7FF977F28AAF09B

Cisco HyperFlex Edge 2-Node clusters requires the use of Cisco Intersight for initial deployment and ongoing operations using the invisible cloud witness. HyperFlex Edge 2-Node clusters cannot be deployed using the on-premises installer. 

Kirk...

Hi ,

thank you for reply, If i register hyperflex node my intersight id and if i want to move hyper flex to another intersight id.

is it possible to move to another id?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: