cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS 2.12a iSCSI error for named-policy-unresolved

DAVE GENTON
Level 2
Level 2

UCS iSCSI error 2.1.2a upgrade from 2.1(1e)

Error Code and Fault information, authNAMEprofile not resolved

ID 347227

cause:named-policy-unresolved

code:F4529533

Search comes up nil on this fault code and error id and cannot find link in UCSM to fix error from occurring, any ideas ??    Path shows each blade/vnic/boot nic

Dave

5 Replies 5

DAVE GENTON
Level 2
Level 2

Still found nothing but wanted to add after doing upgrade full path shows sub-org they are in and then server/blade/ and

/iscsi-boot-params/boot-vnic.  They are not using any isci authorization profiles.

Padma I do not have access to that bug report as its elevated in level apparently.  Can you send me any info I can pass on to customer ??    Looking for workaround, fixed in, etc.   Want to explain but I myself have only that its cosmetic, will they stay until fix or something to edit so its resolving to remove errors ??

thanks

dave

Hi Dave,

You should have access to this bug as it is external, please try the website below and copy the bug ID CSCui43905

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/action.do?hdnAction=searchBugs

If this doesn't work you can go to www.cisco.com and search for the following "

"Software Bug Toolkit bugs ddts"  it should be the first hit

I'm getting this error under 2.1(3a), seems the bug hasn't been fixed from 2.1(2a).

Workaround:

Create a iSCSI Authentication Profile named "default".

Todd

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card