cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS C200 M2 System Software event: Critical Event sensor,unknown event.

We have Cisco UCS C200 M2 server and constantly change status from normal to hang during interim time.

We update firmware, CICM and Vmware patches but the problem persist. After some time the server hang and virtual machines (CUCM and Unity Connection) lose conectivity with the network like freezes and not respond. Then we power cycle the server but after interim time the error occurs again.

I think we are hit Bug CSCuf54300 and actually for this there is not solution published.

Can anyone help us with this issue.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Wes Austin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Are there any OS events logged during the failure? The SEL log indicates a software event caused the error.

If not, I would have a TAC case logged for investigation before the last day of support in November.

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco UCS C200 M2 High-Density Rack Server and Cisco UCS C210 M2 General-Purpose Rack Server

Hello and thanks for your time to respond this.

The OS actually is Vmware Vsphere 4.1.0 Build 1682698 and not error message on screen. Sometimes when i powercycle the server the error is show before the system load the OS.

Thanks.

Hi,

Someone can help me about this issue please.. or any different recommendation to do.

Thanks.

Hi,

have you find the solution ? I have the same problem...

Hi,

Not, finally we shutdown the server because no support for it.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card