Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS C210 M2 Problem with HBA Card

I have a problem with C210 M2 with 2 PCIe HBA. The problem is OS (RHEV) report with error log about the Problem with HBA card (Fibre Channel Traffic Disruption) cannot connect with FC Storage

When I get the log from SEL.

Time                Severity      Description

------------------- ------------- ----------------------------------------

2011-09-13 16:24:43 Normal        "BIOS_POST_CMPLT: Presence sensor, Device Inserted / Device Present was asserted"

2011-09-13 16:24:42 Normal        "System Software event: System Event sensor, OEM System Boot Event was asserted"

2011-09-13 16:23:07 Normal        "System Software event: System Event sensor, Timestamp Clock Synch (second of pair) was asserted"

2011-09-13 16:23:35 Normal        "System Software event: System Event sensor, Timestamp Clock Synch (first of pair) was asserted"

2011-09-13 16:23:11 Informational "LED_HLTH_STATUS: Platform sensor, FAST BLINK event was asserted"

2011-09-13 16:23:11 Normal        "BIOS_POST_CMPLT: Presence sensor, Device Removed / Device Absent was asserted"

Where I can find the document to explain what happen ?

3 Replies 3

bmoody
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Attavit,

There is no document for this, I would recommend that you open a tac case, be sure to include tech support from the

C210 along with var/log/messages from Redhat OS.

Thanks,

Bill

did you get anywhere with this.. i would really appriciate if you can share what you did to get rid off those error msgs.

Hello Vijay,

If you are looking for information on SEL messages, please start a new thread  and provide us specific log messages, CIMC version and server model.

The main issue with the original post was HBA connectivity and required TAC service request for investigation.

Padma

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card