cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS Central Error on Peer Node in Cluster Mode Installation

musa.shaikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody.... Hope all are doing fine. i have a query regarding to UCS Central 1.3.1b version. i am Installing it in cluster mode. after setting up first Node when i continue to Setup second Node its giving Error  "Peer UCS Central Node could not be validated. Installation cannot continue. Please check if it is indeed a valid UCS Central system and if it is already configured as Part of another working cluster." ..... Can anyone Help me on this issue.

3 Replies 3

Qiese Dides
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Musa,

I'm looking into your error. Are you sure that is the correct Peer Cluster IP address? It seems like it is failing at that point of time. I will look into this for you and get back to you.

Regards,

Qiese Dides

Yes...

I gave below IP

Node1 - 192.168.133.141

Node2 - 192.168.133.142

VIP - 192.168.133.143

I tried installation multiple times. but its giving same problem i followed the installation guide "b_Cisco_UCSC_Install_and_Upgrade_Guide_1-3.pdf". even cluster state is showing Node1 in election process. i made it primary by force but still no luck.

Did this ever get resolved?  I am having a similar issue on version 1.4.  Setup is failing with "Connection to the peer UCS Central Node failed.  Installation cannot continue.  Please check if the username/password is correct and if the node is accessible via the CLI."

I can log in via the CLI using the supplied user of admin/<password>

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card