cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS Central Stats hangs during report creation

pawel.baran
Level 1
Level 1

Recently I have configured UCS Centarl for my UCS pre-prod environmnet and I am facing strange issue while running stats report (default or custom one). When I hit report button from console it looks like report is generating but after 3-4min it just disconnects me from UCS Central with some session error.

Currently I am running UCS Central 1.0 (1b) on ESX 5.0 platform on default stats database. UCS pre-prod has been successfully registered on UCS Central.

Anyone have faced similar issue?

Thx

Pawel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After opening TAC we have discovered with Cisco engineer that there’s an undocumented TCP port (843) that needs to be open on the UCS Central server.

I was also ensure this finding will be added into UCS Central documentation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ericwill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just to clarify, you are running 1.1(1b), not 1.0, correct?  I have not seen this issue personally.  I would recommend you open up a TAC case for this one.

Thanks Eric.

Yes correct, I am using 1.1(1b).  I am going to try with another clean installation and if this would not help I will open TAC.

After opening TAC we have discovered with Cisco engineer that there’s an undocumented TCP port (843) that needs to be open on the UCS Central server.

I was also ensure this finding will be added into UCS Central documentation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card