cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UCS Fabric Interconnect Capacity in Bootflash

Both of my fabric interconnects are complaining about too little disk space. But I'm not sure where to go to see what junk I can delete from there. In UCS Manager there's no place in FI to show the contents of bootflash. I went to the CLI and tried connect nxos thinking maybe I could show bootflash: there. But no go. And the main CLI had no show boot. ??

Affected object:sys/switch-A/stor-part-bootflash
Description:Disk usage for partition bootflash on fabric interconnect A exceeded 70%
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: UCS Fabric Interconnect Capacity in Bootflash

It is usually firmware packages.

Go to equipment, equipment top object,,, then in right pane, firmware management,, then packages.

Delete any Infrastructure or B/C series bundles that you not using with your servers.

There can also be issues with left over tech supports, but usually it is lots of old previous firmware packages/bundles.

Kirk...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: UCS Fabric Interconnect Capacity in Bootflash

It is usually firmware packages.

Go to equipment, equipment top object,,, then in right pane, firmware management,, then packages.

Delete any Infrastructure or B/C series bundles that you not using with your servers.

There can also be issues with left over tech supports, but usually it is lots of old previous firmware packages/bundles.

Kirk...

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad

Cisco COVID-19 Survey