Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS KVM InBand access

Hi everyone,

I have some problem with KVM InBand access to UCS b-series server. I have configured all things that are needed to access via InBand management access. But when I try to access with browser I receive some errors.

1 - If I click "KVM console >>" (on UCS manager) and I select the InBand IP

1.JPG

The page is redirect to UCS manager IP address:

2.JPG

2 - If I go directly to KVM InBand IP address I receive the following error:

3.jpg

Can someone help me to understand what is the problem? Maybe is something regard certificate?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Roberto

6 Replies 6

pranavgu
Level 1
Level 1

Have you configured the inband IP properly?

Click on the server>>inventory>>CIMC and then select "Change Inband Management IP" and you can go ahead and create a pool for the Inband IP as well. Screenshot below.

Capture1.PNG

Hi Pranavgu,

yes, I confirm I have assigned an InBand IP Address to CIMC. I can ping the InBand IP Address of the CIMC correctly; also, I am able to reach this IP through https...but I receive error indicated.

Thank you anyway.

Regards

Roberto

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings.

Make sure you don't have a pop-up blocker active.

I have seen similar issues in the lab when a pop-up blocker was keeping the additional HTML window from being generated.

Thanks,

Kirk...

Hi Kirk,
thank you for your suggestion, but I don't have any pop-up blocker active.
I have tried to set all security settings on my browser to minimum; I have tried with more browser and with more pc, but unfortunately the problem is the same.

Regards,
Roberto

Hello Roberto,

Did you find solution for the KVM issue ?

Thanks,

Zeljko

Hello Zeljko,
it's passed time and I can't remember by now. Also I don't have chance to check anymore.

Bye and thanks for asking :-)

Roberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card