Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS KVM Launch Manager failing

PerseusDK
Level 1
Level 1

Hello folks,

I currently have a problem with the KVM Launch Manager on UCS Manager 1.4.1i. When I press the KVM Launch Manager link, I get an errorcode #2032. However, I can't figure out, what this errorcode means and I can't get the KVM to work at all.

Hope to hear from anyone with experience in this problem,

Regards,
Lars Christensen

7 Replies 7

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings Lars,

1. Do you have this problem when trying to access from more than one workstation?

2. Is your Java client updated to the most recent release?

3. What model of blade are you trying to launch of the KVM for?

4. Can you launch the KVM from UCSM successfully?

5. Can you also enable Java console logging.

- Go to Control Panel - Java

- Click on the Advanced Tab - Expand Debugging - Check "Enable Logging"

- Expand Java Console - Select "show console"

This should give you a bit more information.  Please post any details logged.

Regards,

Robert

Hi Robert,

1. Yes, I've tried it from several computers with the same result.

2. The Java version is 1.6 on the current workstation, I've access to.

3. B200 M1

4. Yes, I can access directly from UCSM.

Regards,

Lars

Ignacio Orozco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Give the following steps a try:

Try the first one. then test. If issue not resolved, try the second one.

1) Ensure your internet settings are not too restrictive.  Under tools ->  internet options.. select security, then custom level, then at the bottom set  everything do the default level of “medium-high”.  Then close all IE processes  and restart.

2) The other thing is ensure the domain of the UCS system is set  to the same domain as your PC.  In some security settings the domains must match  for the Flash to run properly.  For example, in the lab UCS machines we have, we  set the domain to “cisco.com”

These actions have worked with another customer with the same issue.

Hope this works out

Hi Ignacio,

1. I've tried to set the security settings for this site to "Trusted site". No luck.

2. Changing the domain on my workstation is not an option, as this is a corporate workstation, belonging to a AD.

Regards,

Lars

If changing the domain on the UCS system to match what is on your workstation does not work. You can try the following:

• Uninstall Flash via the Adobe uninstall tool - Found here (http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html),        this tool is the only way to completely remove Macromedia Flash        from your system.  Choose the       version that is appropriate for  your operating system, download, and then       run the program.

Once the program has run it will have completely removed Flash  from your       computer.  You can verify this by       trying to visit  any Flash-enabled website.

• Reinstall Flash - Once Flash has       been completely uninstalled, reinstall Flash by visiting the Adobe Flash       website (http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/).  Be sure to download the latest version       (as of this writing it was version 10).

Ignacio Orozco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the domain set on the UCS system? The UCS and the workstation you are using need to be on the same domain.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card