cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS PowerTool Get-UcsSoftwareImage doens't work -- help

robert.herron
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to download UCS firmware using the Get-UcsSoftwareImage and it doesn't work.  Simple example of commands:

$ccoCred = Get-Credential
$ucsImages = Get-UcsSoftwareImageList -Credential $ccoCred
$ucsImages | where { $_.ImageName -like "ucs-k9-bundle*4.0.4*A.bin" } | Get-UcsSoftwareImage -Path "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Downloads\ucs" -verbose

I receive an error message, "Get-UcsSoftwareImage : ucs-k9-bundle-infra.4.0.4b.A.bin : EULA_FORM_AR::Eula form have not been accepted or rejected to continue download."

I found some references to adding a "-EulaAccepted" parameter to the Get-UcsSoftwareImage.  That fails with an "Get-UcsSoftwareImage : A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name 'EulaAccepted'." error. 

I reviewed the UCS Manager Firmware Upgrade with UCS PowerTool from scripts index/examples and I don't see anything appropriate.

I'm using UCS PowerTools Suite 2.5.1.6 and I tried the next previous release.

Is this a bug with the Get-UcsSoftwareImage cmdlet?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amarino2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Testing in my lab I was getting the same error. After some hours I got an email to accept an EULA here: https://software.cisco.com/download/eula

After doing so and running the PowerTool commands again it started my download. Just leave out the "-EulaAccepted" parameter.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

amarino2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Testing in my lab I was getting the same error. After some hours I got an email to accept an EULA here: https://software.cisco.com/download/eula

After doing so and running the PowerTool commands again it started my download. Just leave out the "-EulaAccepted" parameter.

I received the same EULA emails -- their subject was "Action Required to Download Cisco Software for your device(s)". I'm pretty sure I went to the URL and accepted the EULA then retried the Get-UcsSoftwareImage command without luck.

I just accepted the EULA via that URL then ran the PowerShell commands to connect, get S/W list, and download one file -- it worked. Maybe I'm mis-remembering or I needed to establish a fresh session to CCO via PowerShell after accepting the EULA or something else was going on. Regardless, I appears to work now. I will perform some more testing to verify it continues to work.

Thanks for looking into it and responding.

Tested again today and the Get-UcsSoftwareImage is working without issue. 

It may be worth adding info about needing to and how to accept the EULA to Get-UcsSoftwareImage's help page.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card