cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS PowerTool Get-UcsSoftwareImage doens't work -- help

robert.herron
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to download UCS firmware using the Get-UcsSoftwareImage and it doesn't work.  Simple example of commands:

$ccoCred = Get-Credential
$ucsImages = Get-UcsSoftwareImageList -Credential $ccoCred
$ucsImages | where { $_.ImageName -like "ucs-k9-bundle*4.0.4*A.bin" } | Get-UcsSoftwareImage -Path "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Downloads\ucs" -verbose

I receive an error message, "Get-UcsSoftwareImage : ucs-k9-bundle-infra.4.0.4b.A.bin : EULA_FORM_AR::Eula form have not been accepted or rejected to continue download."

I found some references to adding a "-EulaAccepted" parameter to the Get-UcsSoftwareImage.  That fails with an "Get-UcsSoftwareImage : A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name 'EulaAccepted'." error. 

I reviewed the UCS Manager Firmware Upgrade with UCS PowerTool from scripts index/examples and I don't see anything appropriate.

I'm using UCS PowerTools Suite 2.5.1.6 and I tried the next previous release.

Is this a bug with the Get-UcsSoftwareImage cmdlet?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amarino2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Testing in my lab I was getting the same error. After some hours I got an email to accept an EULA here: https://software.cisco.com/download/eula

After doing so and running the PowerTool commands again it started my download. Just leave out the "-EulaAccepted" parameter.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

amarino2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Testing in my lab I was getting the same error. After some hours I got an email to accept an EULA here: https://software.cisco.com/download/eula

After doing so and running the PowerTool commands again it started my download. Just leave out the "-EulaAccepted" parameter.

I received the same EULA emails -- their subject was "Action Required to Download Cisco Software for your device(s)". I'm pretty sure I went to the URL and accepted the EULA then retried the Get-UcsSoftwareImage command without luck.

I just accepted the EULA via that URL then ran the PowerShell commands to connect, get S/W list, and download one file -- it worked. Maybe I'm mis-remembering or I needed to establish a fresh session to CCO via PowerShell after accepting the EULA or something else was going on. Regardless, I appears to work now. I will perform some more testing to verify it continues to work.

Thanks for looking into it and responding.

Tested again today and the Get-UcsSoftwareImage is working without issue. 

It may be worth adding info about needing to and how to accept the EULA to Get-UcsSoftwareImage's help page.

Thanks again.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card