Views
Helpful
Replies

ucs server port question

Tejas Kunte
Level 1
Level 1

i have an UCS system running ver 1.4

have a server port configured but that shows up as trunk. it should be fabric.

have i done some wrong configuration ?

how do i change it

2 Replies 2

kg6itcraig
Level 1
Level 1

How are you seeing this? A Server port can only been connected to a IOM/Chassis and will show up/down enabled/disable etc.

If you make a connection to a chassis an uplink, well it can work and cause odd trouble later that is pure joy to debug and can take a chassis re-ack to fix. But that was not your question

Can you explain how you are seeing this?

Craig

My UCS Blog http://realworlducs.com

i had ports from the same fabric extender going to 2 diff interconnects

most likely the reason my setup was acting funky

Tejas Kunte

I.T. Operations

eClinicalWorks

2 Technology Drive | Westborough, MA 01581

T: 508-836-2700 x10326 | F: 508-836-4466 | <> facebook.png <> twitter.png <> in.png

tejask@eclinicalworks.com | <> www.eclinicalworks.com

This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding, or saving them. Thank you.

P Please consider the environment and only print this e-mail if necessary

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card