Views
Helpful
Replies

VNIC's don´t have link connection on operating system

paulo.ferreira
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I'm configuring the UCS B-Chassis, and i'm having some problems with lan connectivity in all installed operating system.

All Interconnect LAN configuration seems fine, but the 2 NIC's on operating system don't have link connection.

In UCS Manager console i already check the DCE Interfaces and the Intel 10G NIC's configurations and they are in operable state.

Resuming, the UCS are all configured, but i don't have connectivity between Blades NIC's (eth0, eth1) and FEX's

Thank you in advanced

Regards,

Paulo Ferreira

2 Replies 2

kar-wai.chin
Level 1
Level 1

try to set you 1st vnic to fabric A, and 2nd vnic to fabric B and enable auto fail over. After that, try to reset the connectivity on both fabric for the specified blade. You should have the uplink configured for Ethernet which I assumed.

Regards,

Craig

http://malaysiavm.com

amcglown
Level 1
Level 1

Paulo,

If your 61x0 is configured in End Host mode and you do not have any uplink ports that are active then the link to the blade OS will be down.

Andre McGlown

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card