Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

112 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

Intermittent Static noise on phones

We are a healthcare facility.  For past several months we have had several complaints from users that calls are often full of static.   We are running CUCM 12.5(1)SU8 and the phones are primarily 8811 running current firmware.   We have replaced phon...

Cisco CM Switch Box

Our Forum Alert III Secondary Crash Net (SCN) is inoperable. I've heard the cisco cm could be configured to set up some devices to act as a ringdown, they called it a “Switch Box.” This would allow our Base Operations guys to have a work around from ...

Recording Jabber - Overlapping Voices

Hello, I'm having this situation:In the call center we have PCs with softphones installed (Jabber) that replicate the traffic to a recorder in another site.Randomly, we are seeing high levels of Jitter in the flow that is replicated to the communicat...

CUCM HUNT GROUP AND INTERCOM CALLS

Hi to allMy question is very simpleIntercom working fine , but the issue is that you can call only one intercom phoneWhat is the requirement if i want to perform an intercom call to a multiple phonesDoes this work with Hunt group?Regards

Resolved! CSCus56895 and non defined IMS exception

H All, I seem to have hit bug - CSCus56895 which gives me a non defined IMS exception error message when logging into the new 12.5 cluster. The bug fix states to "copy CCMEncryption key files from Source Node to Destination Node. would need RemoteAcc...

Resolved! Recording Jabber - Overlapping Voices

Hello, I'm having this situation:In the call center we have PCs with softphones installed (Jabber) that replicate the traffic to a recorder in another site.Randomly, we are seeing high levels of Jitter in the flow that is replicated to the communicat...

Andriel by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tracking Calls Using Call Handler

The 0 operator mailbox is not monitored. By default all vm boxes had a 0 option that would put you into that call handler.I have changed the caller input for all vm boxes to ignore when someone presses 0, however calls are still being sent to it.How ...

Answer phone

I have headset Bluetooth paired with cisco phones and working fine, but auto answer not work. I tried to enable Auto answer with headset on DN but still any incoming call on phone not auto answer, is there anything I miss other than configure auto an...

matee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes