I am facing a strange problem on a small office with one way audio only with one specific phone.
The office has 3 stations. So it has 3 Voip Phones. Note that the phone with the problem is brand new.
When a call is blind transferred to the phone one way audio happens. But when an attended transfer happens everything is fine.
When someone from outside the office (lets call it Phone A) calls and his call is blind transfer to Phone B and it is picked up, Phone A still hears the hold music but anything he says you can hear it on Phone B. If one talks from Phone A, the Phone B will not be able to hear anything.
Some key points :
1. The network has a cisco RV 180W router-> SPA9000
cisco RV 180W -> SPA303 Phones
2. The phone has the same settings as the rest ones.
3. The firmware on the phone is 7.6.2c the same as the others.
4. Firmware of SPA9000 is 6.1.5
5. Firewall allows RTP
6. RTP and SIP have priorities
I have the 2 pcap files and 2 debug files. One from a phone that is working fine( Alexander) and the other 2 from the phone with the problem (Christia)
unzip it to get them
Can you please help?
... View more