Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VNI mobile traffic country information

Hello,

I recently reviewed the Cisco Mobile VNI Forecast, 2017-2022 Tool. I saw that additionally to the World and Regional information, you include "Average Mobile Traffic per Capita per Month (GB)" and "Consumer Mobile Traffic per Month (PB)" for certain countries (Canada, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Japan and Korea). Would you be able to provide the information for these variables from 2013 to 2016 for these countries?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your continued interest in Cisco Mobile VNI Forecast, 2017-2022.  We do not maintain/ provide historical data for"Average Mobile Traffic per Capita per Month (GB)" and "Consumer Mobile Traffic per Month (PB)".  We just have historicals at the global regional level for the total IP traffic (can provide fixed and mobile breakout).

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks,
Shruti 

Cisco VNI team

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your continued interest in Cisco Mobile VNI Forecast, 2017-2022.  We do not maintain/ provide historical data for"Average Mobile Traffic per Capita per Month (GB)" and "Consumer Mobile Traffic per Month (PB)".  We just have historicals at the global regional level for the total IP traffic (can provide fixed and mobile breakout).

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks,
Shruti 

Cisco VNI team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: