cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is the Cisco 500 Series headset compatibly

rich.ward
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco SPA504G IP Phone and am after some help / advise from people.  Is the Cisco 500 series headset compatibly with this phone?  I've looked at the product description for the headset online and it says compatibly with all IP Phones that have a r-9 connection, however I'm not sure this is correct as I've tried to plug this into my SPA504G by replacing the handset with the headset and don't get any sound.

Can any advise if the headset is compatible and if so help as to why the headset is not picking up and sound.

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Not sure if it’s compatible, but I pretty sure that you can not connect a headset to the handset port of the phone. It should be connected to the headset port.

Response Signature

Cisco Headset 520 Series

The Cisco Headset 520 Series isn't compatible with the Cisco Small Business SPA300 Series or Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Phones.

Cisco Headset 530 Series

The Cisco Headset 530 Series isn't compatible with the Cisco Small Business SPA300 Series or Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Phones.

Cisco Headset 560 Series

The Cisco Headset 560 Series isn't compatible with the Cisco Small Business SPA300 Series or Cisco Small Business SPA500 Series IP Phones.

Response Signature