cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

.au recorder?

rasankalakmal
Level 1
Level 1

Please help me with a software tool which is capable of recording .au files comply to cisco standards.

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

A tool that runs on the PC was called "cool edit", iu think it got another name by now.

Another one that I wrote in TCL/IVR, lets you record directly from a phone, you can access at:

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/Recorder

For now, it has prompts in Italian, but is very easy to use. I hope to be able to post english prompts soon.

hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hi

I was trying the recorder but got following error while recording:

6d16h: //74//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: RecId status cd_005

6d16h: ... stop recording! Why? (IFS error 1545=Undefined error)

6d16h: -Traceback= 0x812EF840 0x812EFA24 0x812F19F8 0x81046AB4 0x81046D08 0x809D2BF8 0x809D608C *** hifs_hold_idata: idata(0x84B78EC8) @65, freePID=128, loadID=128, myPID=128

what could be the reason for that?

regards

Aivis

Which exact IOS are you using, on which platform, and what is the configuration ?

Actually it was write permission on tftp, so its solved, sorry.

But another thing is that I cannot hear any IVR playback, neither recorder prompts nor those which were just recorded.

It is IP to IP gateway on 2621XM Version 12.4(5a)

I was guessing if I dial into it with G711ulaw codec on Cisco ATA-186, then I should be able to hear them even with no DSP cards in it. Am I wrong?

Hi,

I think you always need DSP for TCL/IVR to work.

mverburg_ne
Level 1
Level 1

Adobe audition gives you the .au files.

Very good software, just expensive

regards

marcel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: