Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm new in this technology and i want to know if it's possible to have the "full phone number" of the calling person, when forwarding all the calls from one local phone to another one.Is there something to do on the phone or CM ?Thanks in advance

v-monte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to install a phone in the lobby and once a guest lifts the analog phone off hook, the phone rings the main number in the office, has anyone done this before, and with ATA-186?Thanks

oconnost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 router that I am prioritizing voice traffic over frame-relay. The traffic is converted to ip by a siemens phone system. I am just prioritizing the specified udp ports. I want to fragment the frame-relay packets but under the map-clas...

t.whiten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am the IT manager in a Telecom company.I have to setup or implement a Prepaid Calling cards solution in a country network.I will have 90 E1 (side PSTN : signalling could be R2 ) and an Internet provider from the other side ( which will ...

teltac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I open a ticket with TAC already, but I was wondering if anyone has this problem before.Were running CM 3.2, 2600 Router with NM-HDV-1T1 connect to a PRI. We have a remote site with Dual T1 (trunking the T1s) back to corporate. The Remote site has ...

hdang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It´s posible to configure and send the information of the radius accounting on the AS5300/AS5400 to two different hosts.- If so, someone could send me the procedure steps?Thank´s

htedesco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,1- could i use a cisco router 26xx series as a gatekeeper ( tis router is running IOS 12.2(5) )?2-Is it possible to use this router ( 26xx series) as a gatekeeper and an ip gateway ( for my Internet traffic and traffic destined to a differe...

teltac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes