Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IVR

I am doing a project regarding with ivr.I have a remote CISCO device(3745)and my server needs to connect with that server.I know the username,password and enable of cisco 3745. My project is that a caller dials a number and is connected through t...

Hello,Network topology looks like follow.Caller -----> Internet -----> AS5350XM -----> ISDN(PRI) -----> Called debug isdn q931 gives me following logCause i = 0x809E - Response to STATUS ENQUIRY or number unassignedIs it affect for call? If it is. H...

I have a trunk (Non-gatekeeper) between the legacy CCM 4.12 system and the new CCM 6.0. The trunk on the CCM 4 has the SUB then PUB listed, same on the CCM 6 side. Calls flow from the CCM 4 side to CCM 6 side no problem. Calls do not work from the CC...

sdeal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, We need to migrate from r2 to ss7, can help me with some configuration in the AS54xx, the PGW we already have ready.I have the following configuration in AS53xx:controller E1 0 framing NO-CRC4 clock source line primary ds0-group 4 timeslots...

Hi,Currently I'm having a problem with my voip setup because i don't get busy tone in one direction. I run some debugs like the debug isdn q931 and h225 ans1 and test a good call and bad call. Below is my call flow;Bad Call: Phone1(2115)--PBX----ISDN...

Mhon Baul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I get to step 6, of the procedure below, I do not see Ciscotsp001.tsp as a serviceprovider.It's only happening on one machine. I oompared the dll's and files in thewindows\system32 directory and CiscoTUISP001.dll; CiscoTSP001 are there. Why doe...

i need to know will cisco 3600 series router support 4 to 6 E1 for voice over IP using ISDN or PRI singnaling if 2-Port E1 Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Interface Cards (VWICs)is used in three slots provided by 3600 routers

Dear Friends,I encountered the M3UA problem on ITP. If enable multi-instance, the latency for ITP response SACK to ASP is almost 190ms. So ASP will resend the message. But if I disable multi-instance, ITP send SACK is shortly, ASP will not resend mes...

Hi,I have a router 2851 with this verione of IOS c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-20.T.bin. This version VOIP doesn't support the encryption of the communications? With this version I am not able in any way to protect the conversations, do I necessarily h...

bellomo_g by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am using AS5400XM now and I'd like to count calls for sip-in and sip-out 24hrs with MRTG.I can't find any OID yet

noc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone found one to be better than the other when running ISDN PRI (QSIG) over IP between two TDM PBX's? CEoIP is definitely cheaper (No DSP's needed), but I'm curious if anyone's found one to provide better service than the other. Thanks!