Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Scenario: Small office; an ADSL (8meg x 512k) Internet connection provided by an 877, also terminating a VPN link to a main office. There is VOIP traffic only over the VPN tunnel (protected GRE).While providing QOS for outbound VOIP (over VPN) has n...

jclearman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PGW

Nailed mode: My T1 controller keeps resetting since I changed my gateway to a new one. I get RxRAI. Its ok if i move back to old one.Where could the problem be?Thanks.

Hi, I configure the as5400 with two dial peers (1st and 2nd) for provider A and two dial peers (3rd and 4th) for provider B. Both of them offer sip calls. If 1st dial peer for provider A is not working, I would like the call flow to 2nd dial per to p...

Im new to cme and need helpI just picked up a Cisco 2801 yesterday and want to get a little understanding about the PVDM cards.I would like to setup CME on it and run a small test lab but Im not sure what the requirement for CME do I need a PVDM??? a...

Hi Group,i have 2 gateways running a SIP trunk with a SIP server. HSRP is configured on both for DATA failover. when the HSRP kicks in the SIP signalling stops working altough the 2 gateway have the same SIP configuration. how i can bind the SIP sig...

noc-au by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...We have this issue...any suggestion on how we can resolve this???1) Network packet loss happened in A end, plus jitter packet discards.2) Jitter packet discards happened in B end, plus codec loss.Any suggestions???Anything will be very helpful.....

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have one-way calling situation. Calls originating from PBX fail when destined to any other endpoint. To be more precise, when entering 0 (to get on the trunk) on the PBX phone there is an error message displayed 'Unallocated/unassigned n...

miokus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to change the DNS address in cucm 5 via the set network dns primary CLI, is there any issue in doing this and do I need to do it on all servers in the cluster or just the pub.thanks

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my Cat6500 do I need to do create an access-list to allow MGCP traffic on ports 2427 and 2727 through? I know this sounds dumb but for some reason on my Allied switch MGCP traffic flow fine with no access list and it doesn't on the Cat6500. Than...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes