Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an issue with one of my offices that has me extremely puzzled.When users call users in other offices, sometimes the calls get cross-connected, where they are suddenly talking to another caller.Our telephony provider is insisting it is my ne...

psmith by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have and VoIP environment and I would like to implement the "busyout monitor probe" feature to add a new functionality into the network. My doubt is about the command "busyout monitor probe" timer: anyone know what's the timer value that the...

We are working with a Trunking Gateway AS5400HPX in 12.4(13d) ios versionsThe HW is -AS5400HPX E1 8 PRI DFC-AS5400HPX NP50 / NP108 DFCThe configuration is done according isdn in the following wayisdn switch-type primary-net5!iua AS as0 xx.xx.1.90 99...

mjoleroch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know the following specification of Cisco IOS 12.4 on SIP-H323 GW.When SIP GW sends re-INVITE with a codec to SIP-H323 GW, which codec is prefered, the default codec of dial-peer or SIP side codec?Any input would be greatly appreciated. T...

mkt.cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, 2800 router with 2portfxs----wan leased line pont to pont ------2800 router with 2 port fxs now on both side i will connect analog phones to fxs on both sides like this i have head office and 3 branch offices . so plz tell me how can i conf...

Any ideea if PGW supports B number modification in nailed mode, based on CPC and B number?Got a config which modifies B number regardless of the CPC configured...Thanks in advance

dears,i need your help i couldn't make any call because MTP2 not established ans started... if you plz i need your help ASAP.thank you .....Tareq.

How to configure Auto Attendant on Unity ?For example ,outsider caller dial AA number ,it answer the opening greeting ,then you can transfer to reception with pressing 0 or transfer to extension with pressing number.I do it as following ,but I think...

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes