Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to setup call forward no coverage on 1000 phone lines. How can I use Bat to do this? I checked the phone line update but it only allows you to enter one common number. Do I have to export and edit and import back?

Hi,we have a cisco 2821 h323 voice gateway with an E1 interface, when we insert a new vic4fxs module the command related to the serial0/0/0:15 are not anymore accepted****************router1(config)#interface Serial0/0/0:15 ...

acleri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii all, I am using 4 nos. of CCM5.1( 2 nos.of CCM7835 & 2 nos. of CCM7815). Now only total 50 nos. of IP Phones connected with those server. but In NMS Spectrum, showing more than 95% CPU Useges and indicating Critical Error for all 4 nos. of CCM ...

I know this can be done with the following configuration:controller T1 1/1 framing esf linecode b8zs channel-group 1 timeslots 1-12 speed 64 pri-group timeslots 13-24 However, I cannot seem to find documentation on it on www.cisco.com. Any help woul...

Hello All:I have recently deployed Auto QOS for VOIP on a 3560 using Mitel phones. This is a test case for my enviroment.Auto QOS has done its magic with multiple entries and all looks correct, but when I check a given interface with 'show int fa0/x'...

dsalmon01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a problem with my ISP and SIP commiucation.[ISP]---[2811]---e1---[PBX]Incoming call (SIP) come to me from ISP, my router translate call to PBX (e1 channel). But - I have a problem with registering PBX-number on a ISP side. If I have a epho...

paa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have a realy big issue to route a call via our CCM Version 5.0 -- SIP ---> 3845 -- H323 ---> H323 Gateway (International Service Provider).We're using CCM 5.0 and a CISCO 3845. We set up a SIP Trunk between CCM and 3845. The 3845 is conne...

Hi,Does anyone know how to call forward as below description ?Phone A - Phone B - Handphonewhen Handphone busy or no one answered went back to Phone B voicemail.How the programming to be done? If cannot be done, any document supported that ?The chall...

howct7231 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All! If anyone can help me with this issue, I would be very thankful.This is the scenerio:PSTN Phone->A SoftSwitch->Cisco AS5300->ISDN Switch(PBX) where user is asked to enter his account/pin number which should DTMF tones to authenticate ...

mazhar996 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be migrating from Unity Unified Messaging ver. 4.0(5) to ver. 5.0(1) shortly and I know that there have been a number of enhancements that users will see as a result of this upgrade. The only documentation that I can find that describes the ...

jkosciuk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes