Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hii all, I am using 4 nos. of CCM5.1( 2 nos.of CCM7835 & 2 nos. of CCM7815). Now only total 50 nos. of IP Phones connected with those server. but In NMS Spectrum, showing more than 95% CPU Useges and indicating Critical Error for all 4 nos. of CCM ...

I know this can be done with the following configuration:controller T1 1/1 framing esf linecode b8zs channel-group 1 timeslots 1-12 speed 64 pri-group timeslots 13-24 However, I cannot seem to find documentation on it on www.cisco.com. Any help woul...

Hello All:I have recently deployed Auto QOS for VOIP on a 3560 using Mitel phones. This is a test case for my enviroment.Auto QOS has done its magic with multiple entries and all looks correct, but when I check a given interface with 'show int fa0/x'...

dsalmon01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a problem with my ISP and SIP commiucation.[ISP]---[2811]---e1---[PBX]Incoming call (SIP) come to me from ISP, my router translate call to PBX (e1 channel). But - I have a problem with registering PBX-number on a ISP side. If I have a epho...

paa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have a realy big issue to route a call via our CCM Version 5.0 -- SIP ---> 3845 -- H323 ---> H323 Gateway (International Service Provider).We're using CCM 5.0 and a CISCO 3845. We set up a SIP Trunk between CCM and 3845. The 3845 is conne...

Hi,Does anyone know how to call forward as below description ?Phone A - Phone B - Handphonewhen Handphone busy or no one answered went back to Phone B voicemail.How the programming to be done? If cannot be done, any document supported that ?The chall...

howct7231 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All! If anyone can help me with this issue, I would be very thankful.This is the scenerio:PSTN Phone->A SoftSwitch->Cisco AS5300->ISDN Switch(PBX) where user is asked to enter his account/pin number which should DTMF tones to authenticate ...

mazhar996 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be migrating from Unity Unified Messaging ver. 4.0(5) to ver. 5.0(1) shortly and I know that there have been a number of enhancements that users will see as a result of this upgrade. The only documentation that I can find that describes the ...

jkosciuk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I want to know if can set up SUA or M3UA connection between two ITP? If ITP can act as SCTP client behaviour?Could someone confirm to me.Thanks.Jeffrey

I'm trying to setup music on our MOH server, but keep running into problems. Sometimes the music will play, sometimes it won't, and right now I can't even get the SampleAudio file to play. I'm using UCM 4.2, and I have my wav files setup in the rig...

I have VG 3825 unregistered from the primary CCM very often, checked the resources like below, does this caused the VG faiover? and what I may need to do for it? Thanks!VG3825 #sh call resource voice statsResource Monitor - Dial-up Resource Statisti...

richardfu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TCL IVR problem

Hi all,I was configuring TCL IVR script on AS5350XM and debug IVR then I got*Mar 25 06:00:48.163: //-1//AFW_:EE65EC124C000:/AFW_FSM_Drive: FSM no match for (CALL_INIT[1],ev_session_indication[154])*Mar 25 06:03:10.039: //-1//HIFS:/hifs_ifs_cb: hifs i...