Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,Can any one help me on SS7 configuration. Actually i have configure ss7 with my cisco AS5400 IOS 124-11.T4 and the SS7 was in service normally (IS)but after i have upgrade my ISO to 151-2.T1 the SS7 link on my E1 controller not up ( OS ).I h...

meandaneth by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,   I am changing the hostname of the Voice Gateway devices in a bulk. Can anyone here please advice me what are the types of outages that I can witness on these devices and how I can troubleshoot it, as the Voice Gateways does r...

*May 13 09:15:34.889: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Info/info/8192/sipSPIGetRejectedRequestSyslog: Syslog Timer re-started for silent discard*May 13 09:18:25.373: TFTP: Server request for port 53083, socket_id 0x3EF49B6C for process 162*May 13 09:18:25.373: ...

donathien by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone , i converted a couple of cisco 7960G from sccp to sip successfully and registered to the elastix server too. i added two extensions and entered them to the phone by adding the ip of the server in the proxy address and added the name a...

OSAMA2 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need a problem to understand MLS & MQC properly. Can someone please help to understand these in depth? Will be thankful for your help.. Regards!!

A123450Ha by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Below is the config file for an ip phone connecting a port on a Cat3550 (IOS) switch.interface FastEthernet0/2switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk native vlan 2switchport mode trunkswitchport voice vlan 3spanning-tree portfastI hav...

tom.chan by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have try to unlock naspath and even ss7 in my PGW and it always deny and alert as below information.Can any one explain me what is going on ?pgw-a mml> rtrv-admin-state:vtg1-*:   MGC-01 - Media Gateway Controller 2011-05-19 10:56:52.000 IC...

I have a Cisco ASA 5506 firewall and have been having trouble with ATT and getting VoIP phones working in our office. The provided instruction to make a few changes to my firewall config. One of the requests is to enable Sip Aware / Sip Nat / Statefu...

Jak00 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all , I configured B-ACD but when i call it internal the call disconnect immediately and the same with incoming calls , i collected the debug and saw the cause value=65 this is the configuration :     dial-peer voice 17 pots service aa direct-inwa...

arashad by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, hope you can help me out here, I’ve just edited the Ringlist.xml on our CUCM 11.5, TFTP’d it back over and restarted the tftp server, however I only get the default chirps on the 7911’s now along with Ringlist unavailable, I’ve also restarte...

martynch1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes