Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi I have a cisco 3725 with two PRI being backhauled to callmanager. I also have an NM_HDA with 8 FXO ports on the same router. In callmanager all voice ports are registered and the two PRI's work fine for inbound and outbound calling. My problem is ...

mshields by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,I need to setup transoding for outbound calls but Im having difficulty getting it to work. can I force a call to be g711 between Phone and CME then transode the call to g729 for the oubound site legPhone to CME G711 ? XCODE ? SIPLinkMany thank...

I have a customer running CallManager v4.1(3)es98. The issue is that they cannot forward all calls to a toll-free number, even though they have no problem dialing the number directly.This problem is the same for all locals.The CS is unrestricted.

t070335 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have sql service pack 3a installed from Cisco downloads but when we try to upgrade CCM it says service pack 3 or later is required. We've installed 3, 3a, and 4 with the same responce query analyzer shows sp4 registry shows sp4 all tools for sql s...

Dear Seniors and Friends, I want to know what are the New Voice and Telephony Features added to each IOS version from 12.0 TO 12.4. PLS send me the link where can find it. I searched on cisco site but i am getting IOS VERSION but i am able to get abo...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope this is the correct place to post my issue, I'm running CCME on a 2801 with IOS c2801-ipvoicek9-mz.124-11.T.bin, I can make calls ok and also receive them ok, my problems start when I do not answer the call; I have tested this using my mobile; w...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo!I have 3745 router with Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3745-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T1. Recently i have installed NM-HDV and 2MFT-E1 card on it. All LED indicators on NM-HDV are green, all LED indicators on 2MFT-E1 turned off. ...

Hi all,I am facing the problem of cross call. What happen is that,when someone is in a call and other people need to make a new call it dial to get voice tone, but it receive the cross talk (not the voice tone).Someone known what could this?The confi...

Hey We have a customer who needs to disable the service sip_alg at his 1751 router. Can someone help me with this command ? I really need an answer, thanksBr Tuva

tuva02100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco PGW220 with two SLT?s and AS5850 as media gateway. Everything is working for now but I have a problem when Carrier Selection is about to be implemented. Telco is using TNS specification from ITU-T Q.763 on their side and Carrier ID is ...

damirs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created my class maps and policy map within the cli and now when I view the policy map and the class maps associated with the policy map using SDM I can only edit one of my class maps. The others are grayed out. The only class maps I'm able to...