Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Below is the config file for an ip phone connecting a port on a Cat3550 (IOS) switch.interface FastEthernet0/2switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk native vlan 2switchport mode trunkswitchport voice vlan 3spanning-tree portfastI hav...

tom.chan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have try to unlock naspath and even ss7 in my PGW and it always deny and alert as below information.Can any one explain me what is going on ?pgw-a mml> rtrv-admin-state:vtg1-*:   MGC-01 - Media Gateway Controller 2011-05-19 10:56:52.000 IC...

I have a Cisco ASA 5506 firewall and have been having trouble with ATT and getting VoIP phones working in our office. The provided instruction to make a few changes to my firewall config. One of the requests is to enable Sip Aware / Sip Nat / Statefu...

Jak00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all , I configured B-ACD but when i call it internal the call disconnect immediately and the same with incoming calls , i collected the debug and saw the cause value=65 this is the configuration :     dial-peer voice 17 pots service aa direct-inwa...

arashad by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, hope you can help me out here, I’ve just edited the Ringlist.xml on our CUCM 11.5, TFTP’d it back over and restarted the tftp server, however I only get the default chirps on the 7911’s now along with Ringlist unavailable, I’ve also restarte...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a CUCM sever setup and a few phones setup, I have a 1841 router as the default gateway for the network and I am looking at branching out from just internal extension calls.    I have a VWIC-1MFT-G703 card In the 1841 router and wondered if ...