Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, hope you can help me out here, I’ve just edited the Ringlist.xml on our CUCM 11.5, TFTP’d it back over and restarted the tftp server, however I only get the default chirps on the 7911’s now along with Ringlist unavailable, I’ve also restarte...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a CUCM sever setup and a few phones setup, I have a 1841 router as the default gateway for the network and I am looking at branching out from just internal extension calls.    I have a VWIC-1MFT-G703 card In the 1841 router and wondered if ...

Hi ,   I couldn't make any keystrokes when signaling is in the early media phase. Voice flow is as illustrated figure in attachment. I doubt to that M parameter mdcx message between PGW to Cube  is receive only so client can't send any DTMF to destin...

Hi,   I have a issue with external calls in CME. When calls originate from the CME to a PBX, via E1 CAS R2, the call is not terminated when the destination shuts off the phone. This is my conf: ! controller E1 0/0/0 framing NO-CRC4 ds0-group 1 timesl...

wrobynson by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I'm fairly new to CUCM and was looking for some guidance. I recently inherited CUCM 10 and have gotten the basics down, but am still learning the rest.   There is an external 1(877) number (OpenVoice Conference Number), and is the only...

2017-10-16 12_07_38-Find and List Route Patterns.png 2017-10-16 10_20_20-DNA Analysis Output.png
Huddles18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   So I have a 1841 and wondered if this can run cme in any way, the router has a VWIC-1MFT-G703 card in it and I wondered if there is any way that this router will run telephony services?   Or have I bought the wrong router for the job?