Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a Cisco 5400 router with 4 E1 ports, used for origination. Is it possible to bind a specific pots dial-peer (or voice-port) to a specific voip dial-peer? in other words:-all calls received from E1/0 should use dial-peer 100 voip-all cal...

Dear sir, Iam having 3640 router and in that iam having Nm-hdv-2mft-2e1 cord and my customer is having server in that having 2port intel dilogic cord noe iwant cinfigure this Nm-hdv-2mft-2e1 cord.how can i configure.if any examples pls send me. Thank...

Dear experts,what is the cause of occuring slip secs in T1 controller and how do we eliminate it ? this has totally ruined our fax transmissions.I realy do appriciate if anyone help me in this regard.Best Regards,

Hi, I have a problem with a ATA 186. Device is configured the same like others in Network wich works. But this device is able to send and receive faxes within the IP Network, but I get no fax from a fax wich is in the outside telephony cloud. Any id...

ezy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A little confused about command " conneciton trunk". Here is the link I am refering to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800afd65.shtmlHere are my questions:1. Is connection trunk a PLAR? I hope it's no...

Hello, I'm looking for good solution to priority VoIP packages in routers. We have about 10 Cisco routers, and sometimes when someone downloading files from internet connection over VoIP telephone is slow/disconnent. Is this solution is good t...

hi,In the following trace the call-agent request a g729AnnexA voice channel, but I cannot have the AS54000 MGCP gw to reply and build it. It only support AnnexB.//create connectionCRCX 4202 s6/ds1-0/31@cmgw MGCP 1.0C: 45d83404M: inactivev=0o=- 455442...

wormhole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When our phones go into SRST mode, none of the 7961/7914 will go into SRST mode, they just continually say Registering. Here is a sh call-manager-fallback:CONFIG (Version=4.0(0))=====================Version 4.0(0)For on-line documentation please see:...

d-roush by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi IS their any feasibilty to create voip on the MPLS interfaces. or i ahve to go for the scenerio liek back to back connectivity between the mpls router and another new router with serial termination and than E1 witht he PBX with new router. Kindly ...