Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear FriendsI've found many posts regarding an SS7 solution over IP, but I just want to make 100% sure whether I'm right or not.I want to achieve an SS7 Over IP solution.E.G. A telephone company wants to make calls via SS7 and we should convert those...

Hello,I have AS5300 with IOS 12.3(13b). My customer uses proprietary SIP Pabx. Standard call works fine, bud there is a problem with call transfer. After the call is put on hold and unhold on PABX side, AS5300 does not connect back to UDP port of cus...

vbilik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, i am stuck. i have a cisco 2620 with a nm-1v, a Vic-2FXO, and a 7940 IP phone. i have inbound calls working, but normally with an analog phone plugged into our phone system, after 6 rings it is supposed to go to our voice mail system, but when so...

We use both the VG224 and ATA186 devices here to convert to analog dialing. It seems we have to reset the gateway and/or the ata devices regularly due to common issues such as dead air, cannot fax within, cannot receive but can send and vice versa. W...

I have an AS5300, receiving calls on a E1. I put a limitation for a number to receive on it only a predefined number (12) of simultaneous calls. For the exceeding calls I need to send to the caller code 34, location 2,3,4 (right now I send code 34, l...

Hello,I want to implement Extension Mobility service. I have followed the setup step by step. But when I select my login/logout service, I receive an error "Login Insuccessful" Error: [6].The IP Phone doesn't prompt me to enter my UserID and PIN.In t...

Hi friends, I am going to setup a voip solution for my company.We are using 3640 cisco routers on our both ends. I am attaching a diagram of our network. Plz give me the configuration of the scenerio.Plz give the config of t1 and e1 and mainly dial p...