Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! SRST registration

Our IP telephony site has grown beyond the capacity of our SRST router. How can I restrict which phones register with the SRST router to ensure those phones will be able to make and receive calls?

Hi,I am a little bit confused concerning the AOC implementation in PGW. Hope someone can shed some light.There are 3 different categories: tariff, pri-tariff and Meter Pulse messages. As I understood tariff, pri-tariff are for CDR purposes only. Whi...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have an issue with CCME with CUECCME:IOS 124-9Tversion 4.0CUE: 2.3.2i've create a hunt group with number 2100this hunt group have three members and the final is cue pilot number)i set the pilot number of the hunt group in CFNA and CFbusy on user...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, let me say I grew up on the IP side of this house. I'm not bad with the voice stuff, but I'm no expert. I'm hoping what I'm doing wrong is elementary and I'm just failing to see it. So, here goes nothing.I have a 3845 router with a WIC-1MFT...

tcscadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our company is moving into an office, we have a few Cisco 7961G IP phones. We wanted to use them as normal phones, one phone per person and also we have one BT line per person. The problem is that, we have realised that these phones can only be ...

My Head office PBX is connected to my Voice Router with 6 (VIC2-2E&M x 3 card) E&M Port and my Remote office is the same. Both routers are connected through fiber.My requirement is:1. HO dial to access code 60, then get a second dial tone and dial RO...

My Head office PBX is connected to my Voice Router with 12 (VIC2-2E&M x 6 card) E&M Port and my Remote office-1 & 2 are the same.My requirement:1. HO dial to access code 60, then get a second dial tone and dial RO-1 PBX number (3000-3500) 2. HO dial ...

hihave added a new region device pool etc to callmanager..have noticed on some of my new phones that some of the outbound calls show up as g.711 which is correct and other as g.729..not sure why this is as new gateway is in same device pool as new ph...

We have satellite link of: 256kbps/128kbps with satellite modem connect to Cisco 871.One of the LAN outputs of the Cisco is connected to VOIP gateway with 4 FXS phones, and the other Cisco LAN ports connect to PC's for internet.We need to configure t...

Hi,I would like to know if it possible to have one number for faxing and for voice.What I have read up is that Cisco can detect the fax tones. What I would like to do is route all inbound faxes to a viop dial-peer and all voice to another e1 port.I a...

ian.worms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes