Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys! I try to modify Via header i set sip-profiles, but its not accept, when i call from another gateway. Where i wrong ?It's possible to modify outgouing to phone headers on gateway ? My task: cut  x-route-tag="cid:incoming@10.77.20.5", that s...

alexabaev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We are running CUCM v.10.5, and now we need order 10 additional phones to connect them to our VoIP system. The model we are going to buy is CP 8845.  What license should we buy for these phones? We used to use L-CUWL-ADDON-STDK9, but isn't i...

[toc:faq] Hi, Cisco Session Border Contorller on ASR1006 sh sbc 1 dbe media-flow-stats detail context 7640768 SBC Service "1"   Media Flow:     Context ID:          7640768     Stream ID:           49153     State of Media Flow: Active     Call Est...

Experts, I need help with QoS for voice traffic on a 2821. I have a few phones directly connected to a HWIC-D-9ESW in a 2821.  I'm trying to setup the COS to be trusted so the voice traffic will be classified correctly. Can anyone explain what the be...

I just purchased a new 8851 IP Phone with hopes to use it with a 3rd party IP phone service (SIP) I am unable to login to the web interface for configuration (I believe its turned off by default) After many hours on google I have been unable to find ...

I am looking through the QOS config on our 3650 stacks and wondering about the following -Under each of the classes below I see the number of packets going up, but then below it says 0 packets 0 bytes for each one. What exactly is the output below te...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes