Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello list.I have a Cisco2610 gateway with a E1 card making calls to a PSTN local cloud. Is there a SNMP MIB to gather the "Total Active Calls" or the "Total Call Legs" ?Hope someone can help meThanks in advanceBest Regards,Ricardo.-

rmatinez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vg224 running as an h323 gateway with modems and credit card machines attached. I need to be able to prepend a 9 to whatever number is dialed from the credit card machines through a dial-peer. Is the best way through a translation rule? If s...

Now I find many errors in the Windows Event View>Application Log ,but the ATA 186 is working good. I find ATA 186 has register on the CCM ,it's state is well.But why ? help!rror: DeviceTransientConnection - Transient connection attempt. Connecting P...

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,we have ip phone users connecting to our soft switche using sip protocol,in termination side there are either cisco and tenor gateways,when a user trys to initiate a call, if the call is routed to one of our cisco gateways ,some times th...

Hi, Im having this problem in my AS5350 with the ISDN E1 ports, Im sending calls from a PBX and when I have a RC 44, the PBX try all the channels in that E1, so I have 10-20 failed calls in my CDRs, I dont know why this happen, any help will be welco...

pepebravo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now , there are 2 voice gateways and 1 CCM ,request some phones dial outside from VG1 ,and the other phones dial outside from VG2.How to design ?

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The customer has a IPT system with CCM and Unity ,now I need configure AuotAttendant . I know I can setup AutoAttendant through call routing and call handlers on unity ,Can I do it through Customer Response Applications Administration ? I finished ...

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On CRA Administrator Setup page ,after the third step (Use the default Repository profile),the system prompts There has been some failure while updating the LDAP. Please contact Administrator ,why ? I don't how to do it . Help!

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Want to know how to change the 'Transit Net selec 'field in the call setup for H323 (q931). My far end is not liking the field and is rejecting our calls with message "invalid network selection".Is there a way not to send it at all ?Thanks in...

girish123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes