Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All. I have False Answering Supervision(FAS) problem when I use to connect CISco ATA186 with VoiceMaster Softswitch. When I a dialed a number I got continous ring on dialed number and no voice session or media is attached. I have seen this p...

Hi,I have a 2811 router with CCME installed. I've configured VoIP to allow calls across the WAN to the head office. If I place a call to Head Office, the phone rings by the users cannot hear one another. I've run several debugs but I'm not getting to...

sechabam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,have 2 IP-phones connected to C2621 with the below configuration the problem that, the phones used 10.0.0.25 and 10.0.0.26 and both is NATED on the 2600 router, also both registered in international SIP server but thay can not make calls eve...

Which configuration defines a destination pattern for all of the 1000 and 2000 range of extensions starting with the numbers 555?A. 555[1-2] B. 555[1000-2000]A. or B.???

saifhamid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use AS5350, one week ago i faces with the following problem:AS5350 is terminating VoIP calls, and send RADIUS packets to billing server (radius server). So now then the call is coming cisco sends radius packets to the billing server, radius server ...

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a voicemail server using Cisco TAPI, for redundancy I have set the forward on failure on the Route Points.If I take the VM application down stop the Telephony Service on the VM Server the Route Point does not forward on failure.Cisco TSP versi...

hi,our customer having nearly 30 branches. 20 are connected to central office via leased lines.And 10 branches are connected by internet.Now customer willing to use voip on all these branches.That is From central office to leased line offices and in...