Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello I am trying to write a Nodejs service that will initiate calls as well as detect incoming calls. I am able to initiate a call from nodejs by using the /CGI/Execute command connecting directly to the phone via IP address. What I need now is to ...

Our organization currently has a cloud VoIP callcenter solution instead of using our CCX deployment because they have one major feature that I can't figure out how to get in CUCM/CCX - Outbound Local Caller ID, aka the ability for the system to au...

Hello guys,  I have the following problem with my S4B conferences: When dial-in users call my dial-in number they connect to the conferencing gateway and enter their ID, and as soon they join the meeting after stating their name, their call gets dr...

Hi, My company currently deploy VOIP phone system in our new office. VOIP quality seem like very low and not able to hear the sound clearly. I'm pretty much sure we have to implement QoS to give higher priority to VOIP compare to web browsing. Can a...

shamsul77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have various questions about Cisco ASR 1000 routers (it's SBC function) and I believe you could help me with it. Links to the materials and related articles are welcome. 1) Does ASR 1000 has SBC failover and how it works? Are active sessions...

Hi I have cisco ME3400G device. Could you please help me, to do the firmware update. What is the steps to run IP Route Command? Your prompt attention would highly be appreciated! Regards,

rbasnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are small ISP and most of the WAN is connected via Wireless Network (Backhaul).Users in rural area are complaining about voice quality.Please let me know if there is any better way to enhance the voice quality. Thanks

imstha001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a SPA514G to use for my work from home job.  After connecting via Ethernet to the router (AT&T Uverse) I have no dial tone.  It has obtained an IP address so I would assume it is connected? A lot of the support is very technical ...

jbubonic by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm trying to export some data from CUCM but not having much luck.  I can see how it might be done (Bulk Administration - export users, phones etc and although the export seems to go ahead, it does not appear in the list of files to upload/d...