Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If I don't use CCM, and just use GW and GK, when I make a call to PBX--GW--GK , at that time, GK found that bandwidth is not enough. Cant it reroute to PBX--PSTN ? How to config it? thx!

giet by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m trying to configure the CM 4.1 with SIP trunk, but with no success.Can you please explain what are the steps to configure should be?Are there any specific configuration on the GW side? i can use 5300 or 3640 GWs.Do I need to configure a MTP? What...

kobyb by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Cusctomer is running an IVR script on a Cisco 3600 router for international calling and we are having problem with some destinations as the local clients (who connects to the VoIP via E1 port on 3600) continues to hear the ring back, even after th...

sriram.g by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was wondering if someone could help me with information or docs on the MGX backup from the MGM.I am not sure what is backed up when you backup MGX from MGM, meaning does it back up only the configuration or the firmware as well.Thanks,Adrian

hi i am using a cisco AS5800 as a voice gateway with evey other device it works fine but with audio codes it have a problem of call disconnection after every 2 3 minutes i tried with all audio codes box (both digital and analog) AS5800 works fine wit...

ybahl by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering if someone ever ran into this situation. We moved from one location to another location, at the old building we have a main line that we are waiting to move over to the new location. So for the interim we have forwarded the line to our new...

moro by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently run a hotline using 4 wire E&M ports on a Cisco 3662 and the port is configured like this:voice-port 6/1/1 auto-cut-through operation 4-wire type 5 signal immediate input gain 12 cptone GB timeouts call-disconnect 3 connection trunk H...

marman by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes