Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i need help in fixing the radius issue and IVR issue.i got a Gatekeeper which does the Raduis for me and it sotres the IVR files as well..But when i enter PIN its authticates me , but it doesnt authrose me to call i get "technical difficulties please...

hi, i configured ipipgw from sip to h323.I got "temporary failure" when I call from sip site to h323. can anyone saw it before and how to solve ?best regards.fred.2610xm_Taipei#show h323 gateway cause-codesCAUSE CODE STATISTICS AT 4d11h DISC CA...

mishao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, For doing QoS over a low speed link where voice and data co-exists, I have configured Link fragmentation and interleaving to fragment the jumbograms to improve link efficiency. QoS does work with LLQ configured for Voice, but I have problems in ...

can some one help me with this command , Is isdn incoming-voice modem - means any modem present in the system , or it just emulates a modem . i have seen this on most of the orgination Gateways .But in new version its isdn incoming-voice voice/datais...

We have thousands of dial-peers. Is there a simple way to delete all dial-peers in the configuration rather than deleting them one by one. i searched the technical documents but couldnt find anything about it. Please help me. Thanks Cemal

What is the destination-pattern look like when the gateway inbound and outbound without any prefix. And also too prevent call looping.PSTN----Gateway----CCMthank you

I am trying to use 7900 series phones with 12sp+ phones. I get an error saying that there is no MTP resources available. Is there a fix for this without investing in other hardware? The phones work internal to the call manager, but calling phones ...

I'm looking for a good design documents for 10 digit dialing plan. As well as how it relates to Call Manager Route patterns. I am looking to remove the 9.? route patterns and just dial 10 digits from any phone on the network.Thanks for the help,Mar...

Hello;I'm trying to conference incoming call and 2 tcl generated calls via a TCL script; The logic is:Call reception -> Trigger 1st call1st call successful -> Trigger 2nd call2nd call successful -> Conference 3 calls.The problem I'm facing is when I ...