Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I installed a SIP gateway and a sip server. It worked well. How can I restrict illegal SIP Server send request to My SIP Server??? Who can provide sample config about that deny illegal SIP Server send request to My SIP Server.Thanks a lot!!!

xujing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have couple of Cisco AS5400 working as gateways in the VOIP cloud, i would like to monitor the usage based on the trunkgroup on MRTG. I have a 16port E1/PRI module placed. Can anyone help me on getting the correct OID for polling. Thanks Abey

Hello everybody.I have this situation, i'm dialing a number through my gateway, as5300 and as5350, i hear 2 ringback and than dead air. Can you help?

mushechka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to get a working sample configuration for the LMR gateway on the Cisco 3700 router to connect to a JPS ACU-1000 unit with DSP-2. It will be appreciated if anyone can provide me the configuration sample and setting on DSP-2.Thanks,John Kim

albugkim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like to know the specs of IP-to-IP GW IOS feature on 72xx VXR. Had been browsing for a while now looking for the specs for maximum simultaneous calls that a 72xx VXR can handle using the IP-to-IP gateway feature. Biggest box documented was ...

roymd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a 5350 as a calling card dial back server. The application is written in cisco ivr tcl2.0 The router is connected to the PSTN via 1 E1. In our application the cisco calls both ends, then joins the legs. In most cases it works fine. (for ex...

I'm using Dialpad.com service for VoIP across the Internet. When I use my ATA186 it works fine (using SIP), but I can't figure out how to configure my 2611XM router with FXS card to do the same. What I don't know how to configure is the SIP authen...

I have a 5300 gateway, i've gonfigure on it a callback application. when i call the access number of the callback, gateway disconnect the call but i can't hear the busy tone. Can you help?

mushechka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i offer this box to small voice provider who plan ss7 connectivity in the future and till that time use the box with h323 gatekeeper or sip proxy server functionality ? Is there sip and h323 incorporated by means of callmanager which is independ...

When caller dials a backdoor number and dials an extension, the caller hears the "sorry I did not recognize that as a valid entry" message and gets looped and can not get out of this short of hanging up. The problem is it use to work and the problem ...

mmach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 1760 as SIP gateway but there is a problem registering to the registrar server. I used a sniffer but I didn't see any registration requests. This is my conf. version 12.2 no service pad service tcp-keepalives-in service tcp-keepal...

hello, We are upgrading our existing cisco 3640 router(with two nm-2v's with three e&m vic and one FXO vic) to cisco 3725 router from the central site. The remote site uses the same 3640 router. Before the migration our VoIP connection from two sites...

udimpas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes